This month over in the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group our monthly swap theme is Wonderland. I created three ATCs but can only share one with you today. I’ll post the others in the VLS group and on my Instagram later in the week.
- VLS Wonderland Set 1 – Mad Hatter
- Fabriano Hot Press Watercolor Paper trimmed to 2.5 x 3.5 inches
- Uniball Signo white gel pen
- Violet Pearl accents
- Filbert Brush
Brea Reese Products used:
- Fine Liner Pens – Prussian Blue, Violet
- Watercolor marker – violet
- Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Writer – violet, lake blue, ocean green, silver (applied with brush)
- Metallic Pens – silver, mars black
- Prefilled Glitter Ink Brush Pen – mars black
- Glitter Inks – lake Blue, crimson, cadmium yellow, violet, neutral grey, raw umber
Come join the fun!
Until next time…
It’s my week to share a technique on the Oddball Art Stamps Blog.
I had so much fun making this card! It features the new release, Kandy Sour, from Oddball Art Stamps
- Brea Reese Heavy Bodied Acrylic – lake blue and ocean green
- Brea Reese glitter inks – cadmium red, Violet, cadmium yellow, gold, ocean green, lake blue, raw umber
- Gelli Plate
- Posca paint pen
- Neenah Black card & envelope
- Canson Watercolor paper
- Oddball Art Stamp
- Adhesive of choice
- Black pop dots
I made a video of my entire process. You can watch it here on my YouTube channel.
This card will also be shared on the Cute Card Thursday blog. I would love to hear your feedback and what other techniques you would like to see here. Don’t forget to use code DTSTEPHANIE10 to save 10% off your purchase on the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store.