This month over in the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group our monthly swap theme is Wonderland. I created three ATCs but can only share one with you today. I’ll post the others in the VLS group and on my Instagram later in the week.
- VLS Wonderland Set 1 – Mad Hatter
- Fabriano Hot Press Watercolor Paper trimmed to 2.5 x 3.5 inches
- Uniball Signo white gel pen
- Violet Pearl accents
- Filbert Brush
Brea Reese Products used:
- Fine Liner Pens – Prussian Blue, Violet
- Watercolor marker – violet
- Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Writer – violet, lake blue, ocean green, silver (applied with brush)
- Metallic Pens – silver, mars black
- Prefilled Glitter Ink Brush Pen – mars black
- Glitter Inks – lake Blue, crimson, cadmium yellow, violet, neutral grey, raw umber
Come join the fun!
Until next time…
Today being my favorite day of the year I wanted to share another Halloween ATC I made featuring Vera Lane Studio’s revamped vintage digistamp set Stella Luna. The cat in this set has such an awesome personality!!!
They are painted with some of my favorite shades of glitter ink by Brea Reese I used lake blue, medium magenta, ocean green, gold and violet. Her skin tone is a mixture of raw umber and neutral grey with a touch of pink.
The background was created using two different designs of printable digital papers by Papercakes by Serena Bee. I combined both sets October Nights & Spooky Pastel. They are printed on metallic paper by Neenah. I finished the ATC by adding a few pieces of Halloween confetti and handwritten “witchy” sign.
Come play on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group!
Hope you enjoyed my post. See you soon!